For effective management of PCOS and Infertility
Inocos sachet contains Myo-inositol that improves insulin sensitivity and may be beneficial to patients especially with ovulatory infertility(PCOS).It may improve the quality of embryos, and reduce the unsuitable oocytes .Folic acid may also increase fertility and may reduce the risk of birth defects.
|Myo- Inositol: 2000 mg|
|Folic acid: 400 mcg|
1 sachet twice daily for 3-6 months or as prescribed by the physician.
FEATURES OF INOCOS SACHET:
- Clinically proven formula for PCOS
- Established efficacy and safety profile.
- 2 fold improvement in insulin sensitivity
- Right combination for PCOS management.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inocos sachet contains myo-inositol in combination with folic acid. Clinical studies suggest that the use of 2 × 2000 mg myo-inositol +2 × 200 μg folic acid per day is a safe and promising tool in the effective improvement of symptoms and infertility for patients with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age. Women with PCOS may have infrequent or prolonged menstrual periods or excess male hormone (androgen) levels. The ovaries may develop numerous small collections of fluid (follicles) and fail to regularly release eggs.
- Yes. Having PCOS does not mean you can’t get pregnant. PCOS is one of the most common, but treatable, causes of infertility in women.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is marked in 30 to 40% by insulin resistance and hyperandrogenism. Myo-inositol (MI) increases insulin sensitivity, decreases hyperandrogenism and improves the menstrual cycle.
- Adult women need 400 micrograms of folate daily. Those who are pregnant or trying to become pregnant need 600 micrograms daily.