“The powerful energizer”
L-carnitine has an important role in producing energy, namely by carrying fatty acids into the mitochondria in the body cells. L-carnitine is good for heart and brain function, muscle movement, as well as all processes that occur inside the body. Zinc is an essential mineral which help to increase the secretion of male sex hormones and raises the sperm count, so its combination with L-carnitine is useful for the fertility process.
L-carnitine (USP): 500mg
Vitamin E (USP): 30mg
Zinc oxide (USP): 22.5mg
1 tablet daily preferably with meals.
- Keep out of heat and sunlight
- Store below 30C
- Keep out of reach of childrens.
“Getting All The Nutrient You Need Cannot Be Done Without Supplementation”
- It is a chelated and highest absorbable form of iron.
- This novel type of iron is gentle on the stomach and does not cause constipation.
- Provides a safety margin of 125 fold above the provision at maximum tolerable daily intake of other iron salts.
- Vitamin C is vital for both mother and baby.
- Promotes a healthy reproductive system in both men and women.
- Helps to boost immunity and improves the ability to absorb iron.
- Folic acid may protect during pregnancy against depression and birth defects.
- It reduces neonatal mortalities from Neural Tube Defects(NTDs).
- It is effective in preventing anemia.
- Unique combination of L-carnitine with zinc and vitamin E.
- Energy and immune booster
- All natural, non GMO, gluten free formula.
Yes, long term (6 month) carnitine supplementation can increase endurance performance.
Burns transport fatty acid to support cardiovascular health.
- Significantly boost the performance of athletes.
- Increase sperm count to support male fertility.
- Enhances muscle recovery.
It plays a major role in fat metabolism and helps to lose weight when combined with exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
- Pregnant women
- Thyroid patients
- Seizures patients