“For special care of bones”
The Cal-dk tablet contains a unique combination of Calcium,Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 that synergistically helps the body to make bones strong. It also helps in regulating the intestinal fluid transport, mucosal integrity, immunity and oxidative stress; stimulating the intestinal calcium absorption in patients with bone diseases. It is used to prevent bone degeneration and is useful in old age people or people with osteoporosis
Each Tablet contains:
- Vitamin D3………………………..400 IU
- Vitamin K2………………………..90 mcg
- Calcium carbonate……………500 mg
1 tablet twice daily with meal or as directed by the physician.
“Take Care Of Your Body It’s The Only Place You Have To Live”
- Highest percentage of elemental calcium.
- Helps in strengthening the structure of bones.
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Boosts calcium and phosphorus absorption.
- Utilizes the calcium and strengthens the bones.
- Plays an important role in promoting heart function and supports muscle health.
- Regulates proper calcium absorption.
- Increases bone mineral density and reduces fracture rates.
- Prevents calcium from hardening in blood vessels.
- High potency calcium with 500 mg
- Highest percentage of elemental calcium
- Maximum absorption of calcium with Vitamin D3 and K2
- Ensures proper utilization of calcium
- Free from fillers, artificial colors, preservatives and gluten
- Superior efficacy with high quality ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Cal-dk tablet contains a unique combination of Calcium,Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 that synergistically helps the body to make bones strong. It is used to prevent bone degeneration and is useful in old age people or people with osteoporosis
Consult your doctor first before taking any supplement. High level of calcium may cause constipation, high B.P and kidney stone.
All our products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) registered and manufactured under GMP guidelines and ISO certified.
You can buy it from cura.pk by placing an order online.
Hypocalcemia, also known as calcium deficiency disease, occurs when the blood has low levels of calcium.