“THE NATURAL BRAIN BOOSTER”
Neuro-C is a blend of neuro-protective agents used to enhance memory and other cognitive functions. It serves as a neuro-protector that supports brain development and growth and has a direct impact on the energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism.
- Vitamin A (USP)…… 1200 IU
- Lysine (USP)……….. 50mg
- Zinc (USP)…………..8mg
- Choline (USP)………. 25mg
- Inositol (USP)………. 5mg
- Vitamin B1 (USP)…..2mg
- Vitamin B2 (USP)…..1mg
- Vitamin B3 (USP)…..2mg
- Vitamin C (USP)……..50mg
- Vitamin B6 (USP)……1mg
- Vitamin B12(USP)…..5mcg
- Vitamin D3 (USP)……2mcg
- Vitamin E (USP)……….2mg
- Boron (USP)………….5mg
- Lycopene (USP)………..5mg
For adults and pregnant women:2 teaspoons 2 times a day.
For (3 to 6 years): ½ teaspoon 2 times a day or as directed by the physician.
For children: (6 to 12 yrs ): 1 teaspoon 2 times a day
“Getting All The Nutrient You Need Cannot Be Done Without Supplementation”
- It is a chelated and highest absorbable form of iron.
- This novel type of iron is gentle on the stomach and does not cause constipation.
- Provides a safety margin of 125 fold above the provision at maximum tolerable daily intake of other iron salts.
- Vitamin C is vital for both mother and baby.
- Promotes a healthy reproductive system in both men and women.
- Helps to boost immunity and improves the ability to absorb iron.
- Folic acid may protect during pregnancy against depression and birth defects.
- It reduces neonatal mortalities from Neural Tube Defects(NTDs).
- It is effective in preventing anemia.
- Increases mental alertness and reduces mental tension.
- Helps prevent seizures and memory loss.
- Acts as a powerful anti-oxidant and neuro-protector.
- Rejuvenates the nervous system.
- Excellent preparation that enhances memory power.
Frequently Asked Questions
Forgetting about recent events, conversation, appointments & dates, difficulty in understanding direction or task and may also have anxiety and depression.
Choline is an important neurotransmitter that help the brain to work and make a secondary messenger acetylcholine that is essential for normal functioning of brain cells. Choline syrup & supplement help in memory impairment.
Meat, fish, dairy, eggs, potato, cruciferous vegetables, seeds, nuts, whole grains, mango, avocado, grape fruit, kiwi.
It reduces mental tension and increases mental alertness, help prevent seizures and memory loss & rejuvenates the nervous system.
2 times a day preferably with or without a meal.