“FOR HEALTHY BODY, MIND AND GROWTH”
Lysomin contains L-Lysine which is an essential building block of protein. Lysine is concentrated in muscle tissue and aids in the absorption ofcalcium and the formation of collagen. Vitamin B complex helps the body to produce energy and help in growth and good health.
|Vitamin B1 (USP): 1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (USP): 2 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (USP): 1 mg|
|Niacinamide (USP): 26 mg|
|D-Panthenol(USP): 2 mg|
|L-lysine (USP): 100 mg|
For children (under 5 years):
1 teaspoon twice daily or as directed by the physician.
For children (unde r5-10 years):
2 teaspoons twice daily or as directed by the physician.
1-2 tablespoon twice daily or as directed by the physician.
“Getting All The Nutrient You Need Cannot Be Done Without Supplementation”
- It is a chelated and highest absorbable form of iron.
- This novel type of iron is gentle on the stomach and does not cause constipation.
- Provides a safety margin of 125 fold above the provision at maximum tolerable daily intake of other iron salts.
- Vitamin C is vital for both mother and baby.
- Promotes a healthy reproductive system in both men and women.
- Helps to boost immunity and improves the ability to absorb iron.
- Folic acid may protect during pregnancy against depression and birth defects.
- It reduces neonatal mortalities from Neural Tube Defects(NTDs).
- It is effective in preventing anemia.
- Lysomin offers B-complex vitamins with L-lysine for growth promotion.
- Lysomin strengthens energy metabolism with D-panthenol, B-complex and Niacinamide.
- Lysomin neutralizes the oxygen free radicals & associated damaging effects.
- Lysomin exerts a positive effect on growth, energy & appetite.
- Lysomin supports protective activity of immune cells by antibodies production.
- Lysomin overcomes mal-nutrition & improves various structural & regulatory functions
Frequently Asked Questions
L-lysine is a building block of protein important for normal growth and collagen production while vitamin B complex is essential for growth and development of young and adolescents that lack in most individuals due to poor diet.
Yes, niacin may help to reduce symptoms of arthritis.
People of all ages can take lysomin syrup.