A Natural Expectorant
IV-SYP SYRUP with Thyme is a natural expectorant to loosen mucus and phlegm and relieve coughs. IVY leaf, Thyme and Licorice are combined to relieve chest complaints, such as catarrhs, cough and bronchitis.
|Ivy Leaf Extract: 7.00 mg|
|Thyme Extract: 4.00 mg|
|Licorice Extract: 4.00 mg|
Infants: 2.5 ml ( ½ teaspoon) 3 times a day
Children: 5ml (1 teaspoon) 3 times a day.
Adults: 10ml (2 teaspoons) 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
“Getting All The Nutrient You Need Cannot Be Done Without Supplementation”
- It is a chelated and highest absorbable form of iron.
- This novel type of iron is gentle on the stomach and does not cause constipation.
- Provides a safety margin of 125 fold above the provision at maximum tolerable daily intake of other iron salts.
- Vitamin C is vital for both mother and baby.
- Promotes a healthy reproductive system in both men and women.
- Helps to boost immunity and improves the ability to absorb iron.
- Folic acid may protect during pregnancy against depression and birth defects.
- It reduces neonatal mortalities from Neural Tube Defects(NTDs).
- It is effective in preventing anemia.
- Cough relieving.
- Improves breathing.
- Provides a soothing effect on the throat.
- Liquefies & removes mucus.
- Helps to maintain respiratory and bronchial health.
- Relieves in all kinds of cough
Frequently Asked Questions
IVY Syrup contains Ivy leaf with thyme and liquorice that is used against chronic inflammatory bronchial conditions and productive coughs due to its actions as an expectorant.
It is an approved expectorant by the GERMAN COMMISSION to fight against productive cough and respiratory tract infections.
No, it is no sedative syrup.
It has a triple action formula to relieve cough, congestion and soothes airways and it is non sedative and non-addictive.