“FOR OPTIMUM HEALTH, GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT”
Flexa drop is a combination of folic acid and vitamin B12 used to prevent a lack of these nutrients which may occur in certain health conditions such as anemia or malnutrition in infants. Folic acid is needed to form healthy cells especially red blood cells whereas vitamin B12 is important for normal function of cells ,blood and nerves.
Folic acid (USP)………..40mcg
Dose and direction to use:
- Infants upto 1 year : 0.25 ml (5 drops) daily.
- For 1-3 years: 0.5 ml (10 drops)
- For pregnancy and adult: 0.75 (15 drops)
“Getting All The Nutrient You Need Cannot Be Done Without Supplementation”
- It is a chelated and highest absorbable form of iron.
- This novel type of iron is gentle on the stomach and does not cause constipation.
- Provides a safety margin of 125 fold above the provision at maximum tolerable daily intake of other iron salts.
- Vitamin C is vital for both mother and baby.
- Promotes a healthy reproductive system in both men and women.
- Helps to boost immunity and improves the ability to absorb iron.
- Folic acid may protect during pregnancy against depression and birth defects.
- It reduces neonatal mortalities from Neural Tube Defects(NTDs).
- It is effective in preventing anemia.
- Flexa drop boosts up the hemoglobin level
- Flexa drop promotes growth
- Flexa drop overcomes deficiencies
- Flexa drop improves red blood cell production.
- Flexa drop prevents folic acid deficiency anemia.
- Flexa drop promotes healthy nerve function.
Frequently Asked Questions
Paleness, Weight loss, Irregular heart beat, Poor feeding, Weakness
The developing baby needs folate to make healthy new cells, and to make DNA and RNA (genetic material). Folate is vital to form normal red blood cells and certain amino acids. These are important functions during infancy. This is a time when cells rapidly divide and grow.
Flexa drop contains pure, all-natural ingredients. It is highly bioactive and easily absorbed Just a few drops per day, no chewing or swallowing. Flexa drop assures dosing convenience which has a highly palatable taste ( Raspberry flavor).
Folate helps to form DNA and RNA and is involved in protein metabolism. It plays a key role in breaking down homocysteine, an amino acid that can exert harmful effects in the body if it is present in high amounts.
Studies have shown that folate can help to build muscle and form hemoglobin, and plays an essential role in mitigating the impact of mental and emotional disorders.