“Special Nourishment of Red Blood Cells”
Ferocos syrup contains Ferrous bisglycinate that improves iron absorption, storage and hemoglobin level better than the conventionally used iron salts. Ferocos syrup is a nutritional iron therapy which contains a combination of ferrous bisglycinate with zinc, L-methylfolate & copper to prevent iron deficiency anemia during pregnancy, general weakness and to strengthen the immune system. It is claimed to have better patient compliance because of fewer gastrointestinal tract side effects.
- Iron bisglycinate: 50mg
- Zinc (USP): 5mg
- L-methyl folate: 50 mcg
- Copper (USP): 0.2 mg
2 teaspoons daily.
“Eating Well Is A Form Of Self Respect, Create Healthy Habits Not Restrictions ”
- It is a chelated and highest absorbable form of iron.
- This novel type of iron is gentle on the stomach and does not cause constipation.
- Provides a safety margin of 125 fold above the provision at maximum tolerable daily intake of other iron salts.
- Zinc is a mineral that is essential for many of the body’s normal functions and systems
- It also including the immune system, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, and the senses of taste and smell.
Zinc also supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood and adolescence.
- Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells.
- It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption.
- Our body uses copper to carry out many important functions, including making energy, connective tissues, and blood vessels.
- Highest absorption rate,among all iron salts.
- Iron bisglycinate is easily absorbed, which makes it more effective at nourishing the body.
- Excellent patient compliance.
- Gentle on the stomach, less chances of tummy upsets, Nausea, Constipation or Diarrhea.
- Natural , Pure & Trusted iron therapy.
- All natural with zero preservatives.
It is chelated and the highest absorbable form of iron .
This novel type of iron is absorbed like an amino acid by the cells of the small intestine without the usual irritation and constipation of other forms.
It does not affect any other nutrients.
Zinc plays an essential role in the construction of your baby’s cell and DNA during pregnancy.
L- methyl folate is very important because it can help prevent some major birth defects of the baby’s brain and spine.
L-methyl folate is used to treat folic acid deficiency and certain types of anemia caused by folic acid deficiency.
It works together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells.
- Contains supporting ingredients that give it a smooth and palatable taste.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is a chelated form of iron that shows better absorption and to reduce the incidence of stomach upset and diarrhea.
Absorption from chelated iron to be 4 times higher than from ferrous sulphate.
It reduces incidence of miscarriages, labor complications, neural tube defects and low birth weight babies.
Reduces the risk of premature delivery by two to three months.
It helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia during pregnancy.
Combination of iron with zinc enhances immunity.
Highest absorption rate, highest among all iron salts.
Iron Bis-glycinate is easily absorbed, which make it more effective.
Gentle on the stomach.
Fast acting , Quick results
All natural with zero preservatives.