Give power to bones by sunshine vitamin
The infant’s Vitamin D3 drops for building and keeping strong bones. It promotes calcium absorption for strong bones and teeth. It promotes healthy growth and development.
- Vitamin A (USP): 1011 IU
- Vitamin D3 (USP): 548 IU
- Vitamin E (USP): 38.9 IU
- Vitamin K1 (USP): 44.5 mcg
- Vitamin C (USP): 192 mg
- Folic acid (USP): 822 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (USP): 2.10mg
- Vitamin B2 (USP): 2.30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (USP): 2.74 mg
- Vitamin B12 (USP): 6.0 mcg
- Niacin (USP): 7.8 mg
- Pantothenic acid (USP): 8.2 mg
- Biotin(USP): 12.0 mcg
- Choline chloride(USP): 330 mg
- Sodium chloride(USP): 280 mg
- Potassium chloride(USP): 1148 mg
- Calcium carbonate(USP): 1370 mg
- Magnesium sulphate (USP): 315 mg
- Iron as Ferrous Sulphate (USP): 16.7 mg
- Zinc sulphate (USP): 27.4 mg
- Manganese sulphate(USP): 1.6 mg
- Copper sulphate(USP): 1.4 mcg
- Iodine as KI(USP): 60mcg
- Selenium as sodium selenite(USP): 89 mcg
- Chromium as picolinate(USP): 82.2 mcg
HOW TO USE:
- Add 3 tablespoons of frota plus into the glass
- Add warm and cold boiled water
- Mix it properly
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not for use in galactosemia
- Not intended for use in children.
BENEFITS OF FROTA PLUS
- 28 essential vitamins and minerals including antioxidants.
- Gluten free
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- Contains supporting ingredients that give it a smooth and palatable taste.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is suitable for lactose intolerance because it is lactose free.
- It contains 28 essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidant
- It is lactose free, suitable for people who have lactose intolerance.
- It is suitable for diabetic patients.
- Contain supporting ingredients that give it a smooth and palatable taste.
- Frota plus ensure immune health.
- Good source of essential nutrients.
- It helps to maintain a healthy weight.
- It is good for diabetic patients as well.